Reflexology for sole
The different areas on the sole, and foot, are connected to different organs., displaying the lesions of these organs.
He massage of these areas affects these organs in an indirect way. Its purpose is to imcrease the blood and lympathic cieculation, which makes the immune system stronger, and helps to reduce the problems, has a pain killer effect, cuntributes to the relaxation of body and mind.
Phisological effects of the sole massage:
• Affects the nervous system by stimulating the: nerve endings, which affects all the nervous system in general.
• Increases the production of endorfine, which reduces the pain, works as a painkiller.
• Increases the blood circulation, and the flexibility of the veins, faster residue removal from the body.
• Affects the immune system
• Application of the massage on the areas which responsible for the cleaning of blood and the cells, will accelerate the cleaning process.
• First aid in the cases of general bad state, or cramps
• Rehabilitation after operations and accidents
The sole massage therapy especially effective in the following problems:
• Digestive problems
• Metabolic disorder
• Circulation problems / diseases
• Gynecological problems
• Skin / Dermatology problems
• Problems with movement, and locomotive systems
• Circulation, blood pressure, and heart problems
• Prostata problems
• Urinary tract problems
What Does Reflexology Feel Like?
Most people find reflexology, for the most part, to be very relaxing.
Reflexology shouldn’t be painful. If you feel discomfort, be sure to tell the reflexologist. She should work within your comfort zone. Some areas may be tender or sore, and the reflexologist may spend extra time on these points. The soreness should decrease with pressure.
If you’re ticklish, not to worry. The reflexologist applies firm pressure to the feet.